The Future is Calling
A Sacred Heart high school education is a stepping stone to a future filled with promise; one that can define your life. All you have to do is answer the call!
It includes our Advanced Placement (AP) program with rigorous academic courses through which you can earn university credits before you even get to university; a superb university prep program that includes a personalized game plan, individual counselling and guidance, career planning, and support for the application process; and character-building leadership development opportunities that round out the senior experience.
Still have questions? We have answers!
Check out our e-brochure “High School: The Future is Calling”.
You’ll learn more about:
- Our Advanced Placement (AP) program and why it is the best foundation for students;
- How we prepare students for university with a well-developed game plan;
- Why we place so much emphasis on leadership development and social justice opportunities;
- Our unique Core class which helps students navigate the complex social issues of our day;
- How single-gender education on a co-ed campus is the best of both worlds;
- Our well-balanced and robust (within pandemic protocols) offerings of athletics, extracurriculars, and arts.
Interested in a tour? Click here to connect to Admissions.
“Access to a Sacred Heart education means having countless opportunities to learn inside and outside the classroom. Being a student at this school has taught me the value of a community which supports academic advancement, and has fostered much personal growth.”
– Manal Quraishi ’18