Education With Purpose
Throughout their Senior School journey at Sacred Heart, students are discovering as much about themselves as they are about the world around them. It’s our job to help them navigate the complexities of school and life, so they may find their passions as young adults and as our leaders of tomorrow. Yes our academic program is rigorous, but we balance that with an intentional mix of social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth that together with our Sacred Heart mission, gives senior students a clear road map for the future; one filled with purpose.
Check out our e-brochure “Senior School: Education with Purpose”.
You’ll learn more about:
- why our model of single-gender education on a co-ed campus is the best of both worlds;
- the quality of our academic program and how we prepare students for university with a well-developed game plan;
- the AP (Advanced Placement) Program that offers rigorous, university-credit courses in subjects of a student’s choice, so they can focus on the areas they’re truly interested in;
- our unique Core class, which helps students navigate complex social issues like spirituality, sexuality, inclusion, relationships, and the news of the day.
- why we place so much emphasis on social justice and charitable activities;
- our well-balanced and robust offerings of recreational and competitive athletics, arts, and extra-curricular programs.
Interested in a tour? Click here to connect to Admissions.
“Access to a Sacred Heart education means having countless opportunities to learn inside and outside the classroom. Being a student at this school has taught me the value of a community which supports academic advancement, and has fostered much personal growth.”
– Manal Quraishi ’18