The Goal 5 Criteria:
1. All members of the school community show respect, acceptance and concern for themselves and others.
2. School policies and practices promote self-discipline, responsible decision-making, and accountability.
3. Students grow in self-knowledge and develop self-confidence as they learn to deal realistically with their gifts and limitations.
4. School programs provide for recognizing, nurturing and exercising leadership in its many forms.
5. All members of the school community take personal responsibility for balance in their lives and for their health and well-being.