“Schools of the Sacred Heart commit themselves to educate to a deep respect for intellectual values.”
To be fully engaged with the world, one must be well prepared to understand and to lead. That’s why Sacred Heart is committed to a world class educational experience with exceptionally rigorous academic program; a program that not only focuses on critical thinking but also inspires a lifelong love of learning. To do this we employ the latest approaches in educational research and technology as well as ensuring that your instructional methods are tailored to the needs of each student, supporting them in the way that they learn best.
The Goal 2 Criteria:
1. The school develops and implements a curriculum based on the Goals and Criteria, educational research and ongoing evaluation.
2. The school provides a rigorous education that incorporates all forms of critical thinking and inspires a life-long love of learning.
3. The school program develops aesthetic values and the creative use of the imagination.
4. The faculty utilizes a variety of teaching and learning strategies that recognize the individual needs of the students.
5. The school provides ongoing professional development for faculty and staff.
6. Members of the school community model and teach ethical and respectful use of technology.
5820 Spring Garden Rd, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 1X8