The Goal 1 Criteria:
1. Rooted in the love of Jesus Christ, the school promotes a personal relationship with God and fosters the spiritual lives of its members.
2. The school seeks to form its students in the attitudes of the heart of Jesus expressed in respect, compassion, forgiveness and generosity.
3. The entire school program explores one’s relationship to God, to self, to others, and to all creation.
4. Opening themselves to the transforming power of the Spirit of God, members of the school community engage in personal and communal prayer, reflection and action.
5. The entire school program affirms that there is meaning and value in life and fosters a sense of hope in the individual and in the school community.
6. The school fosters inter-religious acceptance and dialogue by educating to an understanding of and deep respect for the religions of the world.
7. The school presents itself to the wider community as a Christ-centered institution and as an expression of the mission of the Society of the Sacred Heart.