Love. Play. Learn.
With a child-centered focus on play, discovery, and love, Sacred Heart’s Junior Primary program for four-year-old children is renowned for preparing boys and girls for primary and beyond. Here, play is encouraged yet purposeful, and structured learning is enriching, exciting, and fun.
Our early childhood educators nurture the best in our children while laying the foundation for intellectual, spiritual, emotional, and social growth.
Check out our e-brochure “Junior Primary – Laying the Foundation”.
You’ll learn more about:
- our unrivaled experience that includes a 15-year history and over 65 years of combined educator experience;
- small class sizes, with a Level 3-certified early childhood educator for every eight children;
- specialists in French, Music, and Phys-Ed;
- options like full and part-time spaces;
- 2 1/2 hours of outdoor play per day;
- central downtown location that provides easy access to awesome day trips.
Interested in a tour? Click here to connect to Admissions.
“We are in awe of how he has matured emotionally, and how his confidence has improved so much with the various activities he has been involved with. Ultimately the essence of what has made his JP experience so great is that he has the most wonderful teachers, that he absolutely adores.”
– Sarah Alyouha