We’re Not Like All The Others
Sacred Heart School of Halifax shares many characteristics with other private and independent schools — we have amazing teachers, small class sizes, and rigorous academics — but that’s where the similarities end. We’re different, and we’re proud of it! Those differences truly define a remarkable Sacred Heart experience that is unlike any other in this city or in the region for that matter. And doesn’t your child deserve remarkable?
You’ll learn more about the five ways Sacred Heart School of Halifax is different:
- We are more than a school, we are a family;
- Our education is tailored to our students;
- We believe in Faith, Hope, and Love as guiding principles;
- Our Senior School AP Program is an outstanding head start for university;
- Our Unique Heritage and Traditions give us a special character.
Interested in a tour? Click here to connect to Admissions.
”It has been inspiring watching him discover more about himself and how he can contribute to those around him. Thank you for creating the environment where both he and his sister thrive.”
– Sarah Young